LATEST UPDATE – 31 July 2020
We would like to inform you that we are following the policies and guidelines of the official Dutch authorities (KNMT and RIVM) regarding the Coronavirus outbreak. Starting from Monday, April 20th, the regular dental care will be resumed for clients. This means that in addition to urgent care, you can also visit us again for regular dental care.
For your own safety and the safety of others, we are applying the following additional measures in addition to the regular guidelines of CIC (Cross Infection Control). We kindly ask you to comply with these measures:
- Keep where possible the 1.5-meter distance.
- Please arrive 1 min. before your appointment, so that we minimize clients waiting in the reception room.
- Please do not touch your phone, etc. after disinfecting your hands.
- Please report to the front office upon entry. Also, here, please respect the 1.5-meter distance.
- If possible, we ask you to come alone to the practice. With the exception of parents of children up to the age of 12 and (interpreter) supervisors. If you cannot come to the practice alone, please inform us by telephone in advance so that we can take this into account in regarding to the capacity of the reception room.
- It is currently not possible to brush your teeth within the practice.
- Until further notice, we unfortunately cannot offer you any tea or coffee.
Upon the decision made by the Dutch Healthcare Authority (NZa), we charge a surcharge of € 4,26 for the additional purchasing costs we are facing due to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. For children up to 18, this surcharge is reimbursed by all health insurers. A reimbursement may be applicable for you if you have an additional insurance for oral care. Please contact your health insurer about this.
When you are suffering from cold symptoms (a running nose, sneezing, sore throat, light cough, loss of taste and smell or increase of body temperature), we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment to another date as soon as you feel better. If you are already infected with the coronavirus and you are in need for urgent dental care, you can contact us by phone to set up an appointment.
If you have any doubts, you can always contact the practice. We can imagine that in this situation it is difficult to estimate whether you can come to us for a treatment. For emergencies, you will still receive urgent dental care within one day as you have come to expect from us. You can contact us by telephone at 020 – 420 43 67.
With kind regards,
team Dental Practice Plantage Middenlaan